The curse of so many women, some men, and at the moment, teenage girls wanting to wear shorts and skimpy tees. We all know what they are and remember when they first appeared, but it helps to know that practically every girl gets them; they come at puberty, they come with pregnancy, they come with weight gain – they even come with body building. So let’s not beat ourselves up too much. They do fade, and many of us forget about them. If you’re young and new to these pesky reddish lines, there is some good news; the newer and redder your lines, the easier it is to work on them. So, here are some practical tips you can start working on right now:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Up your intake of vitamin C.
- Moisturise: essential oils that promote fading are in ANU moisturisers.
- Exercise – even walking regularly helps.
- Bio Oil or Castor oil – massage it into the skin before moisturising.
- Eating just two Brazil nuts a day gives you all the selenium & silica you need – good news for your skin and general health.
Olive oil, coconut oil and aloe vera all work to a degree also. Stretch marks may never disappear completely, but they can be made less obvious. Some day you may even be proud of them! Don’t believe me? Check out #loveyourlines and celebrate the real human body.
To celebrate the launch of ANU Body next month, we are giving away 10 FREE body moisturisers (50ml) to the first 10 orders over €25 on our website www.anuyou.ie